《天安门母亲网站》- 时政与评论

永誌不忘--“自由頌”音樂會光碟介紹——“六四”二十二週年紀念

杨逢時

作者近照

今年是“六四”二十二週年。我們完成製作了這個錄像以示紀念。這是東西方音樂藝術團“自由頌”“六四”二十週年紀念音樂會的錄像光碟的介紹部份。整場音樂會光碟正在最後的趕制之中。如您願意贊助及捐購“自由頌”DVD﹐請聯絡我們。謝謝您的觀看﹗謝謝您的支持﹗

“六四”-- 永誌不忘的紀念﹗

願生者在音樂中昂首﹐ 願死者在音樂中安寧。

Forever in Remembrance –

Introduction to the “Ode to Freedom” Concert DVD

On the 22nd Anniversary of the “June 4th “ Tiananmen Massacre

This year, 2011, marks the 22nd anniversary of the “June 4th “ Tiananmen massacre. We release this video clip today to honor the memory of this tragedy --- Dr. Fengshi Yang, artistic director and producer, introduces the “Ode to Freedom” concert DVD presented by East Meets West Music Arts. The entire concert DVD will be completed and released this year.

Please click this link to watch (about 10 minutes) 請點擊觀看: http://emwmusicarts.org/video_dvdintro.htm

For detailed DVD info, to donate, and/or to request copies, please contact:

六四纪念音乐会

光碟詳情﹐贊助及捐購﹐請聯絡﹕

EMW@wideopenwest.com

EMWmusicarts@gmail.com

WWW. EMWmusicarts.org

Tel: 630-677-3650

Thank you for watching!

Thank you for supporting our program!

EMW Music Arts

Fengshi Yang 楊逢時

(Yang’s speech, Chinese followed by English)

永誌不忘 --“自由頌”音樂會光碟介紹

寫在“六四”二十二週年紀念之際

楊逢時

你是否知道﹐198964日﹐在中國的中心——北京天安門廣場上發生了什麼事情﹖

你可曾知道﹐北京的學生們為爭取自由民主發起了和平請願運動﹖

你可曾知道﹐中共當局以槍彈和坦克殘酷鎮壓了這場學生運動﹖

你可曾知道﹐眾多的學生和市民在鎮壓中傷亡? 不少參與者在隨後的清算中被捕入獄長達十幾年之久﹐甚至判處死刑。

你可曾知道﹐在今天的中國﹐澄清事件的真相被嚴格禁止? “六四”屠殺成為最為敏感與不可觸摸的話題。一切對此的公開討論必會招致來自政府的干涉與迫害。

你是否知道﹐“六四”的真相至今在中國仍被掩蓋與歪曲﹖如此重大的事件居然被當局試圖從歷史上完全抹去﹐震驚世界的悲劇在學校的教科書中卻是空白。更有甚者﹐血腥的鎮壓被歌頌為引向今天中共權貴集團富足與“崛起”的必要手段。

你是否知道事情的真相 ﹖成百上千的人死去﹐幸存者則受到了殘酷的懲罰與不公正的對待﹐其中有些人在肉體或精神上就此永遠殘疾。那些生活在恐懼的失去親人的家庭經受了難以想像的痛苦卻被迫噤聲﹐他們失去了找回正義的權力。

你是否知道這一切事實﹖我們是否知道所有“六四”遇難者的名字﹖是否在我們中間有任何人惦念著他們﹐關心著他們﹐為他們哭泣﹖我們有否為他們作點什麼﹐還是他們已在這忙碌的世界中被人遺忘﹖他們被中共當局為自己涂脂抹粉的展示虛假繁榮的櫥窗而徹底邊緣化。正義的呼聲被消音﹐代之以萬馬齊喑的“和諧社會”。難道“六四”的遇難者們真的就這樣白白地犧牲﹖

為了千百個亡靈﹐請記住﹐自由女神曾在天安門廣場見證了歷史。她誕生在一個對未來中國充滿了憧憬與承諾的時刻。儘管從未得以起步﹐火種仍在人民的心中等待。我們是否有勇氣有熱情有責任感﹐將自由女神的憧憬與承諾付諸實現﹖

近年來﹐中共當局打著“發展經貿﹐促進文化交流”的旗號大舉進軍世界﹐旨在以展現其精巧設計的“軟實力”使世界忘記他們對人類犯下的數不清的罪行。“六四”屠殺只是近期在世界的目光下發生的無數悲劇之一。怎能忘記﹐另有幾千萬人在半個世紀來的中共專制統治下喪生。

我們生活在一個以“經濟全球化”使世界越來越小的時代。一個國家的問題已不僅影響本國﹐而是影響著“地球村”的每一個公民。因此我相信﹐對每一個生活在自由世界的人來說﹐推動“自由全球化”是一個極為重要的使命。此乃確保全人類真正繁榮與持久和平的基礎與核心。

我出生與生長于中國上海。1989年時﹐曾是芝加哥大學的一名學生。“六四”屠殺之後﹐我選擇了留在這片自由的土地上﹐並榮幸地成為了美國公民。正是因為對故土同胞的眷戀與對新家園的摯愛﹐及對自由與和平的崇尚﹐我的良知使我無法遺忘“六四”。為此﹐我所創建的東西方音樂藝術團﹐一個在芝加哥地區的非營利的室內樂團﹐二十年來﹐年復一年地堅持以音樂會的形式紀念“六四”這一震撼人心的事件。

作為一個作曲家﹐我要用音樂向世界表明﹕“六四”悲劇及中國人從上世紀以來所經歷的一切苦難必須因人性的理由而艱難地存活。以音樂訴說﹐籍音樂傳情﹐記憶與良知為我的音樂植入了靈魂。讓淌血的傷痕與難以愈合的悲痛告訴全人類﹐世界的每一個角落都渴望自由陽光的普照。為此﹐勇氣與力量將用之不竭。

今年﹐我們製作了東西方音樂藝術團於2009年舉辦的紀念“六四”二十週年音樂會“自由頌”的DVD光碟。2009年同時也是柏林牆土崩瓦解二十週年﹐這更使音樂會意義非凡。我希望﹐我們音樂會的聽眾不再局限於音樂廳﹐該光碟的發行與傳播將使世人﹐特別是年輕一代﹐得到音樂會發出的重要信息。

讓我們記住在天安門前短暫屹立的自由女神留給時代的囑托及她的理想與期待。願她為世界的自由與和平重生。也願上帝的憐憫與愛終有一天會照亮東方那片古老而苦難的土地。

在此我向每一位參與者致敬。為了你﹐為了我﹐為了孩子﹐為了孩子們的孩子﹐為了我們的千秋萬代﹐讓我們祈禱並牢記所有的先賢為今天而付出的犧牲﹐以全人類的名義為普天下的自由而贊頌。

(原文請閱讀英文版)

光碟詳情﹐贊助及捐購﹐請聯絡﹕

EMW@wideopenwest.com

EMWmusicarts@gmail.com

觀看DVD的介紹部份﹐請上EMW網﹕http://www.emwmusicarts.org/

謝謝支持﹗

Forever in Remembrance –

Introduction to the “Ode to Freedom” Concert DVD

On the 22nd Anniversary of the “June 4th “ Tiananmen Massacre

Fengshi Yang

June 4th, 2011

Do you know what happened on June 4, 1989, at Tiananmen Square, in the heart of Beijing, China?

Did you know about the students peacefully demonstrating and calling for freedom and democracy in their homeland, China?

Did you know that the Chinese communist regime brutally cracked down on those students with guns and tanks?

Did you know that many students and other citizens were injured or killed? Many were persecuted and prosecuted in the aftermath. Some were jailed for over ten years.

Did you know that even mentioning these truths is prohibited in today’s China? The events of June 4th are a most sensitive and untouchable subject. Discussing this publicly will get you into much trouble with the government.

Do you know that now in China the truth has been twisted and covered up? The massacre has been wiped out of history. This tragedy has never been mentioned in school text books. In fact, the suppression of the student movement has been praised by the government as an instrument that has led to the wealth of today’s Chinese communist regime.

Do you know the reality? Hundreds, even thousands died. Many of the victims have endured cruel punishment and injustice. Some have become physically and mentally disabled. Families who lost their loved ones have experienced unimaginable pain. Forced silence and mistreatment afflicts them. They have been living in fear with no rights.

Do any of us know these facts? Do any of us know the tragic stories and names of the victims”? Do any of us think of them, care for them, or cry for them? Better yet, have any of us been moved to action by their memory or have they been forgotten in this busy world? They have been pushed aside by the glorified showcases through which the Chinese communist regime portrays itself. The Chinese communist regime hides and stifles their cries for justice with its so called “harmonious” society. How sad to think that they might have sacrificed themselves in vain.

So, we must remember that moment when Lady Liberty once lived in Tiananmen Square. It was an astonishing moment filled with promise for China. Yet, that promise was never allowed to blossom. Do we have the courage, the passion, the sense of responsibility to nurture the few roots that still grow quietly underground waiting for the moment to reveal the promise of true liberty?

In recent years the Chinese communist regime has sought to curry favor by promoting business and cultural development projects throughout the world. Part of their intention in this calculated projection of “soft power” is to lure the world into conveniently forgetting their countless crimes against humanity. The June 4th massacre is just one of the most recent tragedies against the Chinese people which could be witnessed by the whole world. We must also mention that millions of other Chinese perished in the darkness of the past half century under the communist rule.

We now live in an era of economic globalization. The world has become a much smaller planet. One nation’s problems affect not only that nation but also all the citizens of earth. Therefore, I believe it is of utmost importance for everyone in the free world to promote the globalization of freedom. This is indeed the core foundation of true prosperity and world peace for all nations.

I was born and raised in Shanghai, China. In 1989, I was a student at the University of Chicago. After the Tiananmen massacre I decided to stay in this free land of the U.S.A. Subsequently, I was blessed with the honor of becoming an American citizen. It is thanks to many things – to my love for my brothers and sisters in China, to my pride in America, my new homeland, and to my passion and respect for freedom and peace – that my conscience dictates me to REMEMBER. In pursuit of this, I have directed “East Meets West Music Arts”, a non-profit performing ensemble based in Naperville, Illinois, in the U.S.A., to present a June 4th memorial concert year after year for the past twenty years.

Like the bards of old, I choose to remind the world to remember this Tiananmen tragedy and all the tragedies of the 20th century that the Chinese people have suffered. I choose music to propel that memory and that awareness into our souls. These difficult stories must live for the sake of humanity. As we express our concern and love for those who still hurt an unhealed pain and for those millions who were lost, let our memory of these tragedies make a statement that freedom should be available to everyone in every corner of this world. May we have the strength and courage to work toward this goal.

This year, 2011, we have made a DVD of our 20th anniversary concert, “Ode to Freedom”. That year, 2009, was also the year of the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. As we march forward in time we hope that our audience will not be limited to the concert hall. By this DVD we send our message out into the world. We hope to reach millions, especially the younger generation.

Let us remember the promise, the dreams and hopes that Lady Liberty gave us for that short moment when she stood in Tiananmen. May she live again for the sake of world freedom and peace. May God’s mercy someday shine upon our troubled ancient land of China.

I salute all who join us. Let us support humanity’s cause for freedom in the entire world. After all, it is for you and for me, and for our children and our children’s children that we promote freedom. We pray and we remember with passion the sacrifices made for us.

For detailed DVD info, to donate, and/or to request copies, please contact:

EMW@wideopenwest.com

EMWmusicarts@gmail.com

To watch the introduction of our DVD, please visit EMW website at: http://www.emwmusicarts.org/

Thank you for your support!

来源:《观察》